Chelsea Registry Office Wedding Photography – Following on from my last post here’s my Top Tips as a photographer on creating the best photographs of your wedding ceremony at Chelsea Registry Office. If you want to read about my Top Tips for logistics at Chelsea Registry Office click here.
Top Tips for great photographs at Chelsea Registry Office
- Walk slowly down the aisle. Its not long so if you think you may get just a few photographs of this moment, better not to rush and have the opportunity of having more photographs taken.
- Having Readings during the ceremony makes it slightly longer (to about 25 minutes) and also gives your photographer more time to photograph the moments of the two of you, naturally captured whilst listening to your Readings.
- Confetti – Chelsea Registry Office allow confetti and with its amazing frontage it cries out for a good amount of confetti throwing. So, absolutely have confetti.
- Following on from this, the best confetti in terms of photography is both rice (its easy to throw for guests and looks beautiful), and small confetti (which doesnt get clumped or hide your face as you are walking through a shower of huge rose petals). However also good to add confetti canons – which you can now buy easily and shoot confetti into the sky which add drama.
- Give yourself time. If you have transport for guests laid on, make sure the bus etc can park on the sideroad (rather than the front of Chelsea Registry Office). They are usually always early and once they arrive at the front you feel rushed to leave. This way on the side road, they are tucked away and you can get some group photographs on the front steps.